[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte County chapter meeting May 2022 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:06:41 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhoneThe Johnson-Wyandotte County chapter will hold its May 2022 meeting on Friday May 13 at 6:30 PM. We will hold this meeting virtually using our conference line. We will discus our upcoming national convention, the signing ceremony. With Governor Laura Kelly regarding SB343, The Blind Parents Rights Act which is scheduled to take place on June 1, and the walk-a-thon which took place on May 7. We will also listen to Presidential Release 516. Our conference number is (916) 2351420. The access code is 879925 followed by pound and the security code is 25463 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson