[Home-on-the-Range] Cancer walk in Wichita!

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Thu Oct 20 18:11:00 UTC 2022

Hi, Kansas Federationists! Dianne Hemphill shared the following information with me regarding her daughter, who is battling breast cancer. We are going to try and have as many from the South Central chapter and anywhere else show up on Sunday for this walk. Hoping the weather holds out, it looks like it will be really nice.
The information is pasted below.
 Hope to see you there, and if not please keep Diane and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.

Emily Schlenker

> The cancer walk is on Sunday, 10/23, noon to 3pm. The event is being held at the Mid-America Indian Center in Wichita. 650 N. Seneca Street.
>
> Team Jacque - Pink is the New Black will have a tent area for our team to gather and say hi. I don’t have the exact location for that yet but we will have a table and shade type canopy up.
>
> Thank you,
> Jacque Clifton
> Advocate Care Services, Inc.
> 316-260-9910