[Home-on-the-Range] Reminder NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division October 2022 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:37:11 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB Of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its October, 2022 meeting on Tuesday October 25 at 7 PM CDT. Our speaker this month will be Judy Sanders Vice President of our national Seniors Division. She will speak with us about the history of this Division of the NFB. Our conference number is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. The Security code is 25463 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson