[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Clarity on the SVG Study Group:

pilgrim5 at cox.net pilgrim5 at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 23:42:39 UTC 2022

From: 'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library <HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 3:40 PM
To: heiskelltech at googlegroups.com
Subject: Clarity on the SVG Study Group:

Hello friends,

Earlier today, I sent out an invitation to tonight's SVG Study Group (forwarded below) but did not describe this Zoom event.

This group is studying Scalable Vector Graphics, images which can be composed in text editors like Notepad, as a way for Blind and low-vision people to create our own drawings or work with existing images. Feel free to join us if you're interested in drawing with code. We've met four times so far, but are happy to get new folks caught up!

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

  _____