[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk chapter meeting April 15, 2023 4:00 PM save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 16:46:11 UTC 2023

Greetings, Jayhawk and Kansas Federation family,

Jayhawk Chapter will conduct its monthly business meeting in hybrid format this coming Saturday, April 15 at 4:00 PM at Me Ranchito Meican restaurant 707 W. 23rd here in beautiful  Lawrence. For those who are coming to the meeting, please try to arrive at approximately 3:45 PM so that we can hopefully begin the meeting on time.

To join the meeting via conference call?
• Dial (916)  235-1420
• Next dial the participation code 879925#

 we look forward to seeing you either in person or on the call this coming Saturday. Meanwhile, enjoy this beautiful spring weather and make it a wonderful week.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net