[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte chapter NFB Of Kansas April 2023 meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:52:50 UTC 2023

Sent from my iPhone
The Johnson-Wyandotte chapter of the NFB Of Kansas will hold its chapter meeting on Friday April 14, 2023 at Dennys restaurant, 10480 Metcalf Avenue in Overland Park, Kansas. Those who desire may come to eat a meal prior to the meeting, We will gather to eat at 5 PM. The meeting will be called to order at 6:30 PM. We will discus our upcoming walk-a-thon on May 6. We will also discus transportation problems and listen to Presidential Release 526. Members of the chapter who need financial assistance in order to attend the national convention in Houston, Texas May contact me via email to request assistance. My email address is tanderson81452 at gmail.com
The conference number for those who wish to participate virtually is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. We look forward to your participation in the meeting.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson