[Home-on-the-Range] Newsletter articles

donnajwood at cox.net donnajwood at cox.net
Thu Feb 9 20:59:30 UTC 2023

Dear Chapter and Division Presidents,

It is that time again, I am looking for newsletter articles.   I have
received some chapter and division updates. But, there are some who have not
yet submitted an article with their chapter updates.  In your article if you
could please include where and when and what time you meet.  Also include
contact information.  The deadline for submitting articles is February 15,
2023.

Thank you so much I look forward to hearing from you.

Donna J. Wood, 2nd Vice-President

National Federation of the Blind

Of Kansas

(316) 640-0650