[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte Chapter Meeting January, 2023

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:03:30 UTC 2023

Sent from my iPhone
The Johnson-Wyandotte Chapter of the NFB Of Kansas will hold its chapter meeting in person and virtually at Denys Restaurant, 10480 Metcalf Avenue in Overland Park, Kansas. We will gather to eat at 5 PM and the meeting will begin at 6:30 PM. At our meeting, we will discus the upcoming Washington Seminar. We will hear from our First Vice President Rob Tabor who will encourage us to participate in the donated Services program of the National Federation Of The Blind. We will also listen to the latest Presidential Release. the conference number is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. We are looking forward to your participation in the meeting.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson