[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Coming up Friday at 2 PM: Fun Home Narrated Comic Feedback Session

pilgrim5 at cox.net pilgrim5 at cox.net
Thu Mar 9 01:21:16 UTC 2023

From: 'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library <HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 11:30 AM
To: heiskelltech at googlegroups.com; new-york-news at nfbnet.org
Cc: James Langton <jameslangton at nypl.org>
Subject: Coming up Friday at 2 PM: Fun Home Narrated Comic Feedback Session

Friday March 10, 2 PM to 3:30 PM Eastern

We are very interested to get feedback from patrons who are blind or low vision who are willing to listen to our radio-play-style recording of the first chapter of Fun Home by Alison Bechdel, which is the first book to be recorded as part of the Andrew Heiskell Library's graphic novel project. Join our studio manager James Langton for a preview of Chapter 1 of this iconic graphic novel and discuss what works, what doesn't and what's best in graphic novel narration.

Join our Zoom:

Meeting Registration - Zoom <https://nypl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tce-qpzktGdwEiY75XC9xEVgCtQjIMKid>

--

Chancey S. Fleet

Assistive Technology Coordinator

Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library

(212) 621-0627