[Home-on-the-Range] South-central chapter meeting April 2023

Alison Roets aroets1750 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 17:32:37 UTC 2023

Good morning,

I am sending this email out a month in advance because we are making a location change for the chapter meeting next month. We will be meeting at the envision art gallery at 801 E. Douglas Ave. suite 106 Wichita, KS 67202 from 6 to 8 PM on Wednesday, April 12.

As always, the zoom link will still be an option and I will send that out closer to the actual meeting date.

Please reach out to Roshunda Holt if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone