[Home-on-the-Range] [Jayhawk-Chapter] Request for action on senate bill 284, the blind information access act

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 17 16:58:48 UTC 2023

Hello again, everyone,

I am sending this message a second time because it has been reported that most of the message somehow was cut off, probably by a server. If you receive the messages full earlier, please disregard this resend.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | First vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net.