[Home-on-the-Range] Convention resollutions

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 12 14:32:49 UTC 2023

Good morning Kansas Federationists,

Though it's hard to believe, the Kansas NFB state convention is just around the corner. That means it's time to begin drafting up those resolutions. This is one of the most important convention activities, as the resolutions passed by the convention form the NFB of Kansas' policy on matters pertinent to blindness.

Each resolution includes at least one ghwhereas" clause and at least one “be it resolved" clause. The "whereas” clause presents the problem or issue, and the "be it resolved" clause proposes the solution.

If you have a resolution or even a resolution idea to propose, please get your resolution proposal to me as soon as possible before convention. Just send them by email.

Now to chapter presidents, be thinking about  whom you would like to appoint as your chapter's representative to the resolutions committee meeting on Friday evening.
Meanwhile, I look forward to seeing you all in November at convention.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president / resolutions chairman National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net