[Home-on-the-Range] 2023 state convention information

donnajwood at cox.net donnajwood at cox.net
Thu Oct 12 18:15:01 UTC 2023

Dear Federation family and Friends,

The National Federation of the Blind of Kansas state convention is quickly
approaching.  The deadline for room reservations is October 16, 2023.  The
convention will be held at The Holiday Inn Wichita East I35 at 549 S. Rock
Road Wichita, KS 67207.  Reservations can be made by calling (316) 686-7131.
When making your reservations let them know that you are with the National
Federation of the Blind or the block code of NFB.  You will also find below
the 2023 NFBKS state convention registration form.  There is mailing and
PayPal information on the form.  If you want to return the form by e-mail
please send it to robertfuller at robertfuller584 at gmail.com
<mailto:robertfuller584 at gmail.com> .

If you have a request of a vegetarian or gluton free meal please put it on
your registration form. Then get those forms in as soon as possible. If you
have already sent your form in and did not put your meal request on it
please e-mail me at donnajwood at cox.net <mailto:donnajwood at cox.net>  so I can
get you on the list for an alternate meal choice.

We will see you soon.

Donna J. Wood 2nd Vice-President

And State Convention Chair

National Federation of the Blind

Of Kansas

(316) 640-0650

donnajwood at cox.net <mailto:donnajwood at cox.net>

Registration for the NFB of Kansas 55th Annual State Convention

November 3-5, 2023

Holiday Inn Wichita East I35,

Please send registration form and payment to Robert Fuller at 1120 Randall
Rd. Lawrence, KS 66049 or paypal to  <mailto:treasurer at nfbks.org>
treasurer at nfbks.org and go to the Friends and Family button.   Please make
checks payable to the National Federation of the Blind of Kansas.

If you are registering multiple attendees, please include all names of those
you are registering.

Name(s):________________________________________________________________

Address:________________________________________________________________

Telephone:_______________________________________________________________

Email:__________________________________________________________________

Pre-registration:  $5.00 ___=_____ Registration at the door:  $10.00

Luncheon: $20.00 ___=_____ Banquet: $30.00 __=____ Vegetarian Meal? #_____

The convention will be held at Holiday Inn Wichita East I35

At549  S. Rock Road, Wichita, KS 67207 telephone (316) 686-7131. Room rates
are $125 per night (includes breakfast). Please come and join our 55th
annual state convention!

Live The Life You Want!

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.