[Home-on-the-Range] Blind senior resource guide re-send

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 17 13:54:07 UTC 2023

Good morning Kansas Federationists,

It was reported that some folks were unable to open the attached file that was originally sent. I have been asked to paste the guide into the body of an email. However, I am concerned that the size of the document may cause it to get stuck in the inbox or that it may be otherwise impractical. So I am re-sending the document in hopes you will be able to open the attached file. Meanwhile, make it a great week, and Ill see you at convention.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
Ph: (785) 865-9959
email: rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net