[Home-on-the-Range] FW: In-person one-on-one typing practice

pilgrim5 at cox.net pilgrim5 at cox.net
Wed Apr 3 20:51:03 UTC 2024

From: 'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library <HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 11:58 AM
To: heiskelltech at googlegroups.com
Subject: In-person one-on-one typing practice

Hi folks,

This is a reminder that anyone can email or call us at 347-632-8383 to book in-person typing practice. We offer desktop typing on PC with Talking Typing Teacher, and iPad typing with Talking Typer on a smaller, laptop-style keyboard. We can also work with you to access Talking Typer Online from your own device.

I’m just sending this out because I’ve noticed that we have fewer new typists so far this year than usual. Please alert anyone you know who needs to brush up on their typing so they can pursue other tech goals!

Any errors brought to you by iPhone!

Chancey Fleet

Assistive Tech Coordinator — Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library

Call or text: 347-632-8383