[Home-on-the-Range] April chapter meeting — Apr 08 save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 3 16:15:42 UTC 2024

Greetings Federation colleagues and cohorts,

It's time again to mark your calendars for our upcoming regular chapter meeting at Murph's Pub, 3115 W. 6th Street right here in Beautiful Lawrence. We start at 4:00 pm, so please do your best to be on time. As usual, we will connect via teleconference for those who are unable to join us in person. To join the call
• Dial (916) 235-1420
• Dial the access code 879925£
• State your name and press pound (£) if so prompted.

Meanwhile, enjoy  the rest of the week and we look forward to connecting with you, either in person or on the call.

By the way, we hope to have Steve Buckner to talk with us about the trivia night fundraiser on Friday, April 12, pending confirmation of his availability.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | secretary Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
Ph: (785) 865-9959
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net