[Home-on-the-Range] FW: Coming up on Saturday, February 10: non-visual drawing club, Valentine edition

pilgrim5 at cox.net pilgrim5 at cox.net
Tue Feb 6 19:58:42 UTC 2024

From: 'Chancey Fleet' via Technology Programs at Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library <HeiskellTech at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2024 5:16 PM
To: heiskelltech at googlegroups.com
Subject: Coming up on Saturday, February 10: non-visual drawing club, Valentine edition

We’re celebrating Valentine’s Day at Nonvisual Drawing Club! We invite you to join us on February 10th from 2:30-4:30 pm to make a hand drawn Valentine for someone you care about. We’ll be drawing from festive still life subject matter like roses and heart-shaped candy.

We’ll be doing various drawing and line quality exercises with the goal of getting comfortable using Sensational Blackboards. All levels, including beginners, are welcome!

This workshop will be in person on the 2nd floor of the library at 40 West 20th St in Manhattan. Kindly call or email me to RSVP.

Assistive Tech Coordinator — Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library

Call or text: 347-632-8383