[Home-on-the-Range] Newsletter articles

donnajwood at cox.net donnajwood at cox.net
Wed Feb 7 20:02:01 UTC 2024

Hello Federation family,

It is that time again.  I am looking for articles for the newsletter.  I
need Chapter and Division updates.  In these articles please include your
chapter or divisions meeting location and time and the contact person and
their contact information.  It would be good to have an article about
Washington seminar.  We are not limited to just these topics.  If you have a
subject relating to blindness or the NFB please write it up and send it in
to me at donnajwood at cox.net <mailto:donnajwood at cox.net> .

Thank you all so much for all you do to support the National Federation of
the Blind of Kansas.

Donna Wood

P.S. The first 2 people to get me an article will receive a box of
chocolate.