[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter Fundraiser

Don Mulik don.mulik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 05:33:53 UTC 2024

Hello, everyone. I am happy to announce a Fun Factory Sweet Shoppe Mother’s
Day 2024 Fudge and Popcorn online fundraiser for the Johnson-Wyandotte
County Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Kansas. I am
attaching a file that lists all of the products, their prices, and shipping
charges.

Products can be ordered anytime between March 11 and April 19. Fun Factory
Sweet Shoppe typically waits until the end of the fundraiser to create and
ship products because the products are not always in stock. This also
ensures that customers end up receiving the freshest products. To
participate in the Mother’s Day 2024 program, click on the following link:
https://funfactorysweets.com/collections/fundraising-johnson-wyandotte-county-chapter-of-the-national-federation-of-the-blind-of-kansas
.* It is extremely important to enter coupon code JOWYCO in the checkout
process so our chapter will get 50% of the cost of the products that you
order.*

Please share this message and the attachment with your friends and family
members. Thank you for your support.

*Don Mulik*

Treasurer, Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas