[Home-on-the-Range] senate bill to 84 action alert!

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Tue Mar 19 22:54:34 UTC 2024

hello Federation and friends I am happy to report that our Newsline bill was past favorably from the Senate utilities committee today.
It may come to the full Senate as early as tomorrow morning. This means the time is now for us to contact our local senators. In your email please briefly describe the service and indicate that you want them to vote to pass SB 284.
Thanks, Tom
Tom Page
President
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
316-734-4839