[humanser] Medical Social Work

leslie penko leslie_penko at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 22:47:18 UTC 2008

Greetings all,

This is my first submission on the Human Services list serve so I apologize in advance if I am doing this wrong.

I am pursuing my Masters degree in Social Work and I am currently internning at a county hospital in the in-patient psychiatric unit.  I firstly am wondering if anyone has contact info for anyone that may be able to give me some pointers on medical social work with a visual impairment and, I am also having a very difficult time completing my responsibilities because our charting program Epic is completely inaccessible with JAWS.
I know this is a vague subject but I thought I'd just give it a shot that someone may have some pointers or provide me with some direction.
Thanks and have a very happy new year!

Leslie Penko
leslie.penko at gmail.com