[humanser] Questions about North Carolina and Illinois

Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Sat Dec 19 20:39:40 UTC 2009

Hey all,
After the agonizing application process I have been invited to interview in
North Chicago, Illinois and Morganton, North Carolina. I received three
invitations and the final site is in DC. I am wondering if anyone has info
about either the area of North Chicago or Morganton? Looking for
transportation, housing,best travel to the area, etc. Whatever you have to
share.
I will be interviewing with a psychiatric hospital, a VA medical center, and
a college counseling service that offers rotations in the juvenile court
system and a training hospital so, any info you have on such settings is
also welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Mary Tatum Chappell