[humanser] New member saying hello

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 19:03:10 UTC 2009

Hi to all,

I just joined this group, so thought to write and introduce myself. My
name is Adrijana and I am a 30-year old blind lady from Macedonia. I
work as a teacher of English in a school for blind children and have
been working there for almost 4 years. I really enjoy my work a lot,
but in my own area I am the only English teacher with visual
impairment, so it is at times hard to learn from others and share new
experiences with people like myself. And since teachers also work
closely with rehabilitation counselors and psychologists, I would like
to think that this group would be of use to me as well. I would also
be happy to make some new friends along the way, so if you would like
to write me on or off list, feel free to do so.

Happy holidays,

Adrijana