[humanser] Accessible calendars

Beth Koenig bethko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:00:15 UTC 2009

I use a Braille Plus by APH. It's the best notetaker I've used. It
doesn't have a braille display but it has the features of many of the
other notetakers and it is very small.
Beth Koenig
bethko at gmail.com
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.