[humanser] A question for the group

Mary Jo Partyka choirnfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 20:01:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

I served on a jury years ago even though people tried to talk me out of it.
I got on one case but we were all thrown out. I think the person was suing
someone for falling down the steps in some building or something pretty
bizarre. We all laughed at something along these lines and were thrown out.
We spent most of the time watch thing talk shows, soap operas and people
were playing cards. I was glad to serve. I decided not to do it last year
when I was called because I would have to wait for our paratransit service
in downtown Trenton 4:30 in the afternoon when everyone disappears after
work day. I did it for safety reasons.

I was glad to serve but even the people at the court house were willing to
excuse me. But I fought it.

Mary Jo Partyka