[humanser] Jaws and SPSS

James Brown jbrown321 at comcast.net
Fri May 1 22:02:50 UTC 2009

I don't mean to be a dooms day kind of guy, but JAWS is not going to work
with SPSS without some high powered scripting.  Call freedom scientific to
make sure, but you will most likely have to see through someone's eyes as
Melissa suggested.

This is why we are a part of the NFB, to take barriers like this away, one
day at a time.

Good luck,
James