[humanser] Regarding Duls Fables

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:58:41 UTC 2009

Hi listers: the book which I used to transcribe and study the Duls fables
(I'm translating the title from Spanish but hopefully you can find it in
english) is by Louisa Düss and its title is "the Methodology of Düss Fables
in Child Psychoanalisis".
The fables are ten; each one measures certain areas: for instance Fable one
about the birds measures how much independence (or dependence) the child (or
adult) has of it's parent; Fable three about the baby goat who though can
eat grass on its own insists on having milk from the mother goat, measures
the weaning process, also giving info on when having a baby brother or
sister, on how the older child is living the process of being displaced; the
fourth fable on death is self-explanatory and so forth. Hopefully you can
find info in english and also by the way it would be nice to know if it can
be used in adults? Knowing how it works I have the feeling it can bring out
great information without the patient knowing we're diggin into the depths
of the psyche.
Gerardo