[humanser] Internship issue

Jan Bailey jb021951 at keycomputing.net
Mon Nov 30 22:49:31 UTC 2009

I had someone put my forms into the computer so they would look good, and I
put one thing on each line, so the form will always look good. Then you just
rename the form with the client's name and save the original to fill in
again. I see nothing wrong with people learning how to fill out forms for
themselves, but I'd still have the forms on the computer so you will have
them when someone needs help.