[humanser] Internship issue

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Mon Nov 30 23:32:47 UTC 2009

Hi. Another option would be for you to work with a reader for this job.
Perhaps there is an admin at the agency you could hire for a couple of
additional hours? I like Jan's idea about having someone put the forms on
the computer, too. You would have to see which option seems best for your
situation.

I agree with you that you do not want your supervisor doing this for you.
You will need to use tact (as I'm sure you know) in letting her know you'd
like to come up with an alternative to her filling out your forms. You could
let her know that you appreciate her wanting to be helpful, but you want to
have this internship serve as a training time for how you will function once
you are licensed.

I hope it goes well for you.

Kathy McGillivray