[humanser] trade skills and tallents for services with time banking; for service-minded people

Cari Kness carisuekness at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 04:24:56 UTC 2009

I'm on Time banks here in Madison. Time Bank rocks! You do not have
to do an even trade but just offer and request services and meet
people. I use them for driving and cleaning. I'm offering to do
speeches and read books and stuff. Unfortunately, not every city has
a time bank but it is growing. In fact, in Madison next weekend, we
are celebrating Time Bank's birthday. Not sure how old here.
Peace,
Cari