[humanser] APA Style

James Brown jbrown321 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 21:30:40 UTC 2009

When using JAWS correctly in WORD, you can tell everything that is happening
on the page.  Just as long as you understand the requirements of APA, you
can do it all by yourself.

Place the curser in front of the place where you want the information, and
hit insert F.  It will allow you to check every bit of formatting info you
have entered into the document at that point in the paper.

For example, it will tell you if the line is hanging indented, right
aligned, centered, bolded, font size and style, underlined, margins, or
anything you would want to check.

There are programs out there for APA, but I wanted to give you a different
option.

Good luck,
James
inal Message -----