[humanser] Info on North Chicago...

amatt at purdue.edu amatt at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 18 00:28:17 UTC 2010

Hi Mary,
I read your email, and I wanted to reply to let you know that I am also working
toward my doctorate in psychology. I am currently on my predoctoral internship
in Washington. I am now looking for postdoc positions. I just wanted to send
good thoughts your way, and let you know that if you have any questions or just
want to chat about the process or anything else, I'm open to that. My private
email is ally.matt at wwu.edu. I just felt that I should let you know I feel your
pain with the internship process. :)
Ally