[humanser] Hello

Tara Sena tmatzick06 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:23:24 UTC 2010

Hello all,

My name is Tara Sena. I am a senior at the University of New Mexico majoring
in Linguistics. I will graduate with my BA in December and now's the time
for me to find out what on earth to do with my degree. If anyone has advice
on the field of Linguistics and possible outlets for jobs with a Bachelors
degree; it would be very helpful. I am interested in many things such as the
FBI, other government jobs, business related jobs, Speech and Language
Pathology sounds interesting and exciting to me as well. I found out this
morning that I am a social/artistic type of person. I need to be around
people, helping them, and being hands-on in my field of learning as well as
working. I also am a creative person naturally and hope to use my skills not
aonly as a blind individual, but as a college graduate. Again, any advice
for me is helpful. If you are in the field(s) I mentioned, please contact me
off list at tmatzick06 at gmail.com. I look forward to getting to know many of
you and learning all I can before I graduate.

Thank you,

Tara Sena