[humanser] groups

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:35:57 UTC 2010

Hello List,

I am a student studying to be a social worker. One of my classes this
semester is Group Dynamics. For an assignment I need to interview a group
therapist, or someone who conducts a group. Is there anyone on this list
that I could do this with? It would not take very long, all I need is about
15 to 30 minutes of your time. We could do it through email or on the phone.

Of course for the interview, I will not need any, nor want any confidential
information about your group or clients. Is more of a interview on how you
run the group.

If you can help me, please email me off list at marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Thank you,

Marsha