[humanser] Accessible Bookkeeping/Check Registry

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat Sep 18 22:06:22 UTC 2010

Dear All,
     Please excuse the cross-posting of this message. I am seeking to be a bit more organized now that I have finally filed my 2009 taxes! Rather than throwing my receipts into a folder and then spending hours with my tax preparer trying to figure things out at the end of the year, I am looking for a fairly simple software that is accessible to JAWS. Especially now that I have so many revenue streams and resulting expenses, I need to be able to create several accounts and P&L reports on my various projects in order to determine if they are really profitable.
    I once used Quicken when I had more sight , but I understand that it is not very accessible. I do remember it had the ability to generate some great reports based on the information entered into the check registry and , although I do need a good accessible check registry, I would also like to have a more soophisticated accounting software with a general ledger, and a variety of accounts. If anyone can provide some assistance in this matter, it would be greatly appreciated!

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala