[humanser] About requiring visual assistance in movement groups?

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Tue Dec 13 01:02:09 UTC 2011

This is why I don't go to group classes like this. I'd rather do other
things in groups, but find ways to exercise which do not involve following
some visually oriented directions and wondering whether I'm doing it right.
Just my two cents. You'll need to decide what's right for you.

Kathy McGillivray