[humanser] question about screen reader and agency-record software

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jul 8 00:15:54 UTC 2011

There are two other Windows-based screen reading programs in use
today in the u.s.  They are System Access from Serotek, and NVDA
Nonvisual Desktop Access.  System Access has a free version if you
are connected to the internet, called satogo, go to www.satogo.com to
activate it.  If you search for NVDA etc., you should find it, it
is  open source, and free.  However if JAWS and Window Eyes didn't
work, these probably won't work either.

It may be possible to script  JAWS, or write an app for Window
Eyes?  Are you a rehab client.  If so, does your agency have a tech
unit who can help?

What is the program you need access to.  If you ask here, you may
find others who have gained access in some manner.

Dave