[humanser] question about screne reader and agency-record software

Osmond Kwan osmond81 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:07:58 UTC 2011

Thanks for the responses.

I have not yet met with my supervisor regarding the issue. I will do
so and present some of the ideas that have been put forth when I meet
with her on Friday.

The strange thing about this particular software is that once I run
it, Window-eyes is totally inactive. I am wondering why this might be.
If it is used for case notes and client records it should be plain
text?
Thanks,
Osmond