[humanser] Informational interviews for a client

Amy Murillo amurillo-hicks at saavi.us
Tue Jul 12 17:23:43 UTC 2011

Hello,

One of my students in our residential transition summer program has chosen
psychologist as his employment goal, has completed labor market surveys for
VR, and needs to additionally complete three informational interviews.
Based on his rehabilitation counselors statements, our clients ability to
conduct intelligence testing and other assessments places his IPE goal in
question.

I am seeking three psychologists who can chat with my client and discuss how
they administer and score assessments so he can clearly document his goal.

Please feel free to call me at SAAVI 520-795-1331 EXT 321 if you are willing
to speak with my client.

Thanks,

Amy Murillo