[humanser] Introduction

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 21:59:02 UTC 2011

Welcome, Monica. I'm Shannon, currently living in New York. I got my Master's in social work from the University of Texas at Arlington. Good luck with grad school, and I hope you find this list helpful and informative.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net