[humanser] Introduction

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 16 04:00:37 UTC 2011

Welcome Monica. My name is Quinto from San Antonio and I have a masters in
Community Counseling and am currently obtaining my hours for licensure.
There is some very experienced individuals on this list so just post your
questions and I'm sure someone will have answers for you. I'm still new at
this myself so I'm learning as I go along but, if I can be of any help I'll
jump in.