[humanser] Visionary Personnel

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 14:21:15 UTC 2011

sue-Ellen,
    I am a little skeptical about Visionary Personnel's messages. First of
all, they are often riddled with errors and poor grammar. This aside, they
say they are a "501c3 sponsored" organization. What, exactly, does this
mean. If they have a fiscal sponsor, who is it? If they do not have their
IRS determination, why not? I guess with all of the scams out there, I
question if what they are doing is legitimate. If it is, why do they not
provide more contact information?

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala

Fraternally yours,