[humanser] preparing for grad school

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:30:56 UTC 2011

Hello!
First off, thanks to Kathy and Rick for the welcome messages a few weeks ago!

I am wondering how people determined which grad school to attend. What
factors did you consider in making your decisions? What should one do
to prepare for grad school? Are there any types of entry-level jobs in
which I could gain some experience that would help me in preparing for
a career in counseling psychology, particularly as I am entering a
phase between undergraduate and graduate education?

Thanks in advance for any insight or suggestions.

Sarah