[humanser] prelicensed social work jobs

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 22:14:00 UTC 2012

Hi, Tasha:  I'm hoping you are the same Tasha who was planning to move to
the Bay Area and who I talked with several years ago from the East Coast
while doing a Jungian Paper?  I'm Karen, the therapist in Berkeley.  If I've
got the right person, I'd love to re-connect.  Where in the Bay Area are you
living?  I'm still in Berkeley and practicing there and in San Francisco as
well.  My websites are at the bottom of this email.  I hope I've got the
right person.

Karen Rose, MFT