[humanser] Fwd: referral/advice

David R. Stayer davidandloristayer at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 13:55:53 UTC 2012

This was sent to me. Can anyone help?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	referral/advice
Date: 	Mon, 16 Apr 2012 07:26:13 -0400
From: 	Kristen Jocums <kjocums at knology.net>
To: 	<davidandloristayer at verizon.net>

Hi david,

My name is Kristen Jocums.  I am the president of the new Fountain City
Chapter of the NFBGA.  We have an excited new member who is interested
in finding a psycho therapist to present to a support group at a local
doctor's office.  I have attempted to dissuade this, but he is
determined about doing it.

Do you know of anyone in Georgia or Eastern Alabama  who could speak to
this group who has an NFB philosophy?  I am also contacting the state
presidents, but thought you might have a lead as well.

Thank you,

Kristen

No virus found in this message.

Each day is a precious gift