[humanser] NCE Question

Jan Bailey jlb021951 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:06:24 UTC 2013

I think they should test the readers, but more importantly, they should make
the computer tests available, because on a computer tests, if you do well in
one are, they may move you to a higher level question sooner. For example in
Minnesota, the comprehensive must take tests to graduate computer tests are
not accessible, so the blind students have to take them using Braille, but
they also have to answer, on average, 20 questions more.

Jan