[humanser] New Member

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Aug 6 22:12:49 UTC 2013

Hello Dottie,

Welcome to the Human Services list.  It's great that you're able to join us
and I'm sure you have many interesting ideas to share with us.  If you
follow this list, you'll find that we're very passionate about making sure
that blind and visually impaired persons gain full participation in their
chosen Human Services careers.  So, again, welcome.

Regards,

Denise Shaible