[humanser] Finding materials for Toast masters? Re: Giving motivational talks as a way of earning money?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 22:55:18 UTC 2013

  OK I think I'm getting the idea of what ToastMaster is, a way to learn
how to speak and the like? OK suppose Ijoin here in Tampico, where
Ilive. They won't have any idea how to obtain the materials like tapes
and such. Would you guys give me your emails so Iwon't clutter the list
with these questions such as how to find the materials and the like?