[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 21 20:48:08 UTC 2013

First in response to an earlier post on this thread – I do not disclose blindness and I do not disclose my race or orientation or religion either. No difference there. Second – if the interviewer is trying to get rid of me based on a prejudgment Will often try to trap the interviewer into asking and illegal question and then proceed to take action against the organization. Karen

Sent from my iPhone