[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Dec 28 00:23:01 UTC 2013

What I did was to put the forms in to my Pac Mate, which did make them
accessible to me.  I then had to sync them back to the desktop and reformat
them.  Finally I was told that it was hard to know what I had checked, and I
did agree one couldn't skim quickly through the forms.  The forms I speak of
are known as Mass. Standarized Documentation Program and developed by a
nonprofit in Central Massachusetts.  Unfortunately, my agency elected to
begin using their forms.  The Mass. Commission for the Blind recent director
and others, myself included, had discussions with the developer and other
social workers in my area of the state, working at agencies using these
documents, had the same inaceessibility issues.  Then my office spent one
million on ProFiler, which was inaccessible to the point I couldn't find
where to enter information.  Well, the sighted found the ProFiler hard to
learn, "stupid," and recently switched to Ehana.  Ehana appears to be
accessible and made for mental health people, and it helps you find the DSM
codes for your Axis diagnoses.  The other forms developed in Central
Massachusetts have recently become usable.  Anyway, never thought of
typewriter, but wouldn't help me find edit fields.

Thanks,

Sandy